Tuesday 24 March 2015

It is Nashta Time

Hi Everyone.

There are two types of people in this world-

Type 1: The people who eat to live.
Type 2: The people who live to eat.

If you think these two sentences are almost the same, just a few words rephrased, this post is not for you. But if you are someone who is reading this post because of the word nashta in the title, you are a true foodie. A true Indian foodie.  And like most of you my favorite time of the day is nesting time. Nothing is better than starting your day with a tasty, filling and healthy breakfast.

Every morning is a struggle for me and I hardly get time to eat my breakfast. And even if  manage to find some time, what I eat is not all tasty, filling and healthy.

Is it your story too? If yes, read on because I am going tell you a secret.  Bet you’ll surely love it and thank me for it.

I was just checking out Youtube (read watching random food videos) when I came across a channel that is dedicated to breakfast recipes. It's high time we had one.

The channel is about Guptaji’s family and nice simple stories. Every story teaches you how to make a quick, easy and yummy breakfast.

Also, they have a Facebook page where they share these recipes. Check it out if you want to print out the recipes or save them for later. They are very simple to make and will be ready in no time. Now you know what to do when you have your friends, visiting you over the weekend for a group study or when you watch your favourite movie together.


Easy Breakfast Recipe


I so wish I could go to their house for some breakfast. It would be so much fun. Would you like to go too? Tell me why? Just for fun. And read my reasons too.

For the FOOD. I would surely ask Mrs. Gupta to make each and every dish for me. They all look so yummy. Well, that would be too much, right?  Not just for her to prepare, but also for me to eat. They have more that 100 recipes up there.

I’ll also get to learn from them. Hey make it look so easy. Even someone who has never cooked can whip up some yummy dishes.

I’ll also ask them to give out more recipes that are not out on their channel yet. Learning and tasting before the world sees it. :D
The family looks like they have so much of fun together. Would love to spend some time with them. Laugh, play, talk and eat.

Sounds fun, right? So I am now going to tweet to them – “Nashte pe kab bula rahe hai?” Why don’t you try too ?


Image source: Here

1 comment: