Sunday 30 December 2012

New Year Outfit Inspiration

Hey Girls!!!
How was your day? What did you do today -  last Sunday of the year???
I spent all my day doing my favorite thing -SHOPPING. Shopping for the new year's eve.
And then it struck to me . Am I the only one who goes shopping at the eleventh hour or there are more people like me :P. And then the idea for this post came to me.
If there are any people like me and if someone who has not gone shopping till now, you still have a day.Check out my Outfit idea. And it may be helpful because there is hardly any time left.
I am going to use all the products - dress, shoes, accessories, etc. from shopperstop.com . And before you think otherwise let me make it clear - THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST. The only reason I am using almost everything from there is, if by any chance you like something you know where to buy it from. Remember - "only few hours left :P"
Enough of talking now lets start with the outfit idea :D


Here are the links for the product :
Use Kajal (I suggest Lakme Eyeconic Kajal ) , Lots of Mascara, Red lipstick and Peach nail paint to complete the look. And Taaa Daa You are ready to rock the party.
So rush to the nearest Shopperstop outlet with your list first thing in the morning :D

Like my idea???
Do comment :D
love



No comments:

Post a Comment