Saturday 29 December 2012

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Product Review and EOTD

Hey Girls !!!

Hardly any time left for the year to end. Ready with your plans for the New Year's eve??? Am so excited :D
So here comes my first product review - Lakme Eyeconic Kajal

  





What Lakme Claims :

  • 10 hr
  • No smudge
  • Water Proof
  • Dermatologically tested

Price:

  • Rs. 199/- for 0.35 g.

Packaging:


  •  It is a retractable twist to open kajal with a fitted cap. The black-turquoise combination is very attractive.
  • Travel friendly packaging. Easily fits into the purse.
  • 30 months shelf life.

This doesn't look as dark in the picture as it actually is :(


My thoughts:


I have been using this for about a month now and I am in love with this kajal. Very soft and easily glides. It is dark but not the darkest of all. One has to apply 2-3 swipes to get the very dark colour. It is water proof and doesn't smudge at all. It did not last complete 10 hrs on my waterline. Starts fading a bit after 6 hrs. I have worn it for 8 hrs most and it did not fade at all on the upper lashes.  
I did not find any ingredient list either on the packet or their website but the product is dermatologically tested so safe for eyes. Also it did not irritate my eyes at all.
This won't come off easily and an oil - based makeup remover has to be used.


What I Like:

  • Water Proof
  • Doesn't smudge. I hate kajals that smudge and give me raccoon eyes.
  • Lasts long enough.
  • Dark.
  • Good shelf life
  • Not very expensive.

What I don't like:


  • No ingredient list but since it is dermatologically tested I can overlook this.

Will I repurchase: 


Yes ofcourse I will. Give it a try if you haven't and you may fall in love too.

Ratings:


4.9/5 ( -0.1 for no ingredient list). Don't blame me for being partial. It is safe for eyes the packet says :)


EOTD:

P.S. This is my kid sister's eye and not mine. Thank You so much Sud :*




Have You tried Eyeconic Kajal??? Liked my review??? Do comment.

Are you following me on GFC??? Follow now because there is a big SURPRISE soon.
Also Like my Facebook page :)

love



8 comments:

  1. wow...nice review swati:) luv the EOTD:)) I haven't tried this...will buy this sooon:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on ur first post:)) Wishing u Happy Blogging!! All the best for ur blog!!!

    Visit my blog too:)
    Renji
    www.makeupholicworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good 1... way to go dear .. all the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a good product! Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. niceeee! :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

    My new post: New Year Nail art + Some inspiration

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey nice review :)
    Following you...
    http://lyfessences.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete