Friday 6 December 2013

Ambi Pur Air Effects - Blossoms & Breeze

Hey Everyone!!!

Don't we all love rooms that smell fresh and clean? I do too. But when it comes to air freshners, there are were hardly any available to my liking. Most of them are too overpowering and I honestly don't like the fake smell of roses and jasmines they impart. And this is true not just for the cheap ones but a few expensive ones as well.

So when I got an opportunity to review the Ambi Pur Air Effects I said why not. They were offering 2 variants - Thai Dragon fruit and Blossom & Breeze. I chose the Blossom & Breeze variant.

Ambi Pur Air Effects

What Ambi Pur Air Effects Claim:

Eliminates Odours and Freshens the Air. Ambi Pur Fresh Effects is like a breath of fresh air any time because it actually sweeps away those stale and stifling odours and leaves a fresh scent, just like you have washed malodour from fresh air. 

Price:

Rs. 220/-  for 275 g. Available in stores and online. You can buy it from Flipkart

Packaging:

It comes in a white metal can with a plastic cap- trigger in blue and pink. The packaging is not only sturdy but looks pretty too.

Ambi Pur Air Effects

Directions: 

Hold can upright, pull trigger back and spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the room.For noticeably fresh home, spray all the rooms in home

My experience:

The Ambi Pur Air Effects - Blossoms & Breeze has a mild yet very pleasant smell. Just 2-3 sprays and the entire room is filled with sweet floral fragrance. It is very soothing and calming. I use it after coming back home tired from work. Quickly uplifts the mood. Also the fragrance lingers for a long time, around 2-2.5 hours.

All in all a very good air fresher that is affordable too. It is easily available both in stores and online. A little product goes long way. Since it imparts fresh floral smell and is not at all overpowering, everyone will like it.

Once I finish this one, I am surely trying other variants too. Do try this one out and I am sure you will love it too.

Product sent by Ambi Pur for Indiblogger's Blogger review program. The reviews are honest as always.


Do you follow me on GFC?? If not join now :D
Also find me on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and Pinterest  for regular updates.

love



1 comment:

  1. I loved your review... short and sweet!!

    would appreciate your feedback on my review too :)

    http://crispingcanary.blogspot.in/2013/12/we-need-fresh-to-be-happy.html

    ReplyDelete